The Design Festival 2012 will be showcasing the work of a range of both Polish and international artists, including:
- the British duo Tado, who work with, among others, the world-renowned brand Gola;
- the Argentinian freelance illustrator Gaston Caba;
- illustrators Daniel and Aleksandra Mizieliński (Hipopotam Studio);
- the work of the following Polish illustrators: Katarzyna Bogucka, Agata Dudek, Marta Ignerska, Aleksandra Woldańska, Marianna Oklejak, Robert Romanowicz, Katarzyna Księżopolska, Agata Juszczak;
- a screening of Victor Fleming's 1939 technicolour classic The Wizard of Oz;
- he feature debut of Switzerland's best-known video artist Pipilotti Rist: Pepperminta (2009)
There will also be separate exhibitions devoted to:
Since March, I joined tha band Aktivist. I will illustrate and create graphics on covers of this magazine. ENJOY!
Illustration was created for article: "Doorman" written by Zuzanna Głowacka.
Illustration about rawfood (Raw revolution: Kamil Szlendak's article).
Illustration made for Activist Magazine (Article: After the end of the world - Konrad Szlendak)
Finally I finished work for Hold Me Tights. My job was graphics on tights, logotype and more... :)
Photo Monika Lisiecka www.monikalisiecka.com
Models Karolina, Ola
Mua Magda Sommerfeld- Benrot
Styling Hold me tights thx Magda Hasiak
I finished work on graphics on tights for Hold Me Tights. Online shop soon!!
photo - HMT
I just finished work on Ripzone web. It was project for distributor of ripzone clothes in Poland. My job was web design... www.ripzone.pl
My BIG illustration in Gaga Magazine!!!